A friend asked me: Are you Liberal or Conservative? I responded: I love everyone genuinely. The topic of being liberal or conservative comes up whenever we try to downplay love.
- There are specific time of the day you are expected to do certain tasks. Once that time goes by, you won't be able to properly coordinate your day.
- The best way to succeed is to fully lose oneself. You are no longer influenced by disappointments, embarrassment, or failures when you have totally lost yourself in that objective.
- Everybody knows what is good and clings to good when they see it. You cannot deny excellence when you see it.
- Knowing how to truly love someone is the best gift you can possibly have. You can't dislike someone for whom you pray. It's impossible to pray for someone you despise.
- The day I stop loving people genuinely is the day I stop living.
- There are truly good people in this world, people who care about your development and well-being, who want you to grow and prosper, and whose only pleasure is seeing you smile and be happy. The fact is that you require people like this in your life.
- A friend asked me: Are you Liberal or Conservative? I responded: I love everyone genuinely. The topic of being liberal or conservative comes up whenever we try to downplay love.
- It's just as essential to get started as it is to finish the job. Sometimes it's more important to get started than to finish the job. Other times, getting the job done is more important; you decide.
- The amount of time you spend totally engaged on the topic you're studying determines how far you advance.
- The two biggest myth of success: 1. Doing good will bring you success. 2. Hard work will bring you success. These two will not bring you success but are very much required on your road to success.